Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
247 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
Come on, if you expect us to believe you at least provide some screenshots, your friend oughta let you do that just press print-screen and paste it into paint or something. But don't just fake screenshots coz we'll know!

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts
thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :-D

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card :P

Edited by Xeon, 02 March 2004 - 09:08 AM.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :-D

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :P

You should at least get a VGA. LOL ;)

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts

I'll code an X-BOX emulator for you that runs full-speed on a Pentium II 333 Mhz and with DirectX 5. Now who's with me?! If I recall, some idiot claimed to have made one about 6 months ago. :P

I'm with you if you plan on making it compatible with my chinese counting frame :-D
Oh, and did I mention I code by pressing the keys using psychokinesis?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

I'll code an X-BOX emulator for you that runs full-speed on a Pentium II 333 Mhz and with DirectX 5. Now who's with me?! If I recall, some idiot claimed to have made one about 6 months ago. :D

I'm with you if you plan on making it compatible with my chinese counting frame :lol:
Oh, and did I mention I code by pressing the keys using psychokinesis?

Ohhhhhh....you got teh l337 style.

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts

Ohhhhhh....you got teh l337 style.

:lol:
You've got to be l337 when you play kof2007 on a Commodore64 like I do :D

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :lol:

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :D

Oh man, you better get on the ball man. Those things are selling like hot cakes. In a few years you'll need to get atleast SVGA for all the next-gen emulators. I mean, you'll get like 30 fps tops on that 256k card and that's just unplayable. It's a good investment, just think about it. :P

PLasticSlug

PLasticSlug

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 575 posts
where is this topic going?

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
This topic is making fun of Frost and his claims that he has seen Street Fighter 3: Third Strike emulated. This thread has become a mockery. I was expecting this thread to be closed a long time ago, but alas it is not to be. Let the jokes continue!

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :lol:

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :P

Oh man, you better get on the ball man. Those things are selling like hot cakes. In a few years you'll need to get atleast SVGA for all the next-gen emulators. I mean, you'll get like 30 fps tops on that 256k card and that's just unplayable. It's a good investment, just think about it. :P

well bummah! :lol:

where is this topic going?

its not like SF3 is Neogeo in the first place :D

though i admit that wont warrant us to make this thread this.......good :blink:

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
256kb Vram for CPS-3? I must be choking on something.

Edited by K`dash, 03 March 2004 - 12:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users