Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Old-School Gamers... Inquery.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

vxneko

vxneko

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
Click to view battle stats

i was punished cause i took 20 bucks from my brother to complete the 50$ that it costed or the ninja gaiden games

huhuhu~ memories aren't "memories" unless there's theft involved.

yeah, the glove sucked. sweaty hands don't help (and friends hate you for it). wasn't there a movie about the powerglove? i remember seeing it...

yall remember the r.o.b.? i wish i still had it... might be worth a little money~ and the max pad... and the advantage stick... *sigh*

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I think that movie was The Wizard. That might not be it but there is definitely a movie and I can distinctly remember seeing that movie.

lancerx

lancerx

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 267 posts
i remember it as it was yesterday, it is a guy who´s little brother is a great player so he takes him to a competition and i think that the final game was mario 3 and winner must get as far as he can in 3mints challenge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users