Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

XSorRv5 released for xbox/Update 1 Released.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

darknior

darknior

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Emulation on xBox 1<br />Playing on xBox 360<br />
Click to view battle stats
Hi

Yes i play it now in two player, and it works very well :)
But so bad the graphic filters are not working :(
Where we can ask it to A600 ?
On xbonx forum ?

Thanks

PhilExile

PhilExile

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 754 posts
This is really cool too! I can't believe Sega shut down the project. You'd think they'd hire these guys as contractors at least. (Could probably get them cheap too considering they did all this stuff for free)

Anyway, the emulator works great - perfect pixel and scanlines included - major plus for me! :P

I check it out and all software filters work on Trusty upgraded Xbox systems at least. However, I prefer the default as it is how the game was meant to look. I did notice that if you try to turn on vsync in video options - the emulator crashes and you have to hard-reset your xbox.

Again, great port! Thanks A600!

Mr Feud

Mr Feud

Novice

• Members+
  • 46 posts

This is really cool too! I can't believe Sega shut down the project. You'd think they'd hire these guys as contractors at least. (Could probably get them cheap too considering they did all this stuff for free)

I know its ridiculous, but the guys who made this did a better job than sega could have ever done! and to be honest even if sega would have released a new Streets of Rage game it would have been shit, just look what they did to the Golden Axe franchise with that crap reboot they did few years ago on modern consoles.

Those guys will never learn, instead they just let there best franchises be forgotten like shinobi, shining force etc, and they never listen to thier game fan base, but instead release more crappy 3D sonic games.

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,123 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
here is a gamesave file for streets of rage remake with EVERYTHING unlocked,al characters,items and so on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6apapbmsauhdvsq

Genesis Knight

Genesis Knight

Beginner

• Members+
  • 17 posts
Thank you sir! I'll try it out this afternoon!

darknior

darknior

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Emulation on xBox 1<br />Playing on xBox 360<br />
Thanks for the save ;)

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
thanks fu! ;)

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,123 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
finally got a chance to try out the save file with everything unlocked and it works 100%,its great being able to play as mr x the final boss epsecially as you get to use the machine gun.shiva is still the best character though.

gutolix

gutolix

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thanks for this amazing remake of the best beat em up I ever played.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users