If u could play on a pro. sports team for a day,

Diso

Easy question for me hehe. Lakers all the way. I would try to make a lot of commotion in things, get a little angry for no reason so I can get the spotlight. Since obviously the only people getting the spotlight really are Kobe & Shaq. Oh and plus I can endorse this site whenever I am interviewed. "Before I begin, Don't forget everyone, Visit my website, only for gaming fans @ 1Emulation.Com... Now Bob, on your question, I am a spectacular player..." And when I get mAd: "Look Bob you fat burger king boy, don't undermine my intelligence, we will beat the Spurs!! And as far as Shaq goes, he just has a slowness problem as every person has. I don't know why the heck he has a SuperMan thing on this arm. They should call him SlowMan. He's freaking slow and the boringest person you have ever seen, so don't tell me, do you think Shaq can fix this thing?"

the ny rangers. :huh: even though i played every sport imaginable as a kid, hockey is the only one i actually liked. :unsure: i probably could have gone pro, or at least made the minors, that is, if i hadnt busted my knee falling down a flight of stairs. i was drunk at the time, ofcourse. :D

:D You guys

For me.

[CAPS ON]

I WOULD PLAY FOR LEEDS UNITED I WOULD PLAY ON THE RIGHT WING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PLAY MANCHESTER UNITED I WOULD DOMINATE RIO FERDINAND, THEN i would hunt down peter risdale and use his head as a football [soccer]

It would be the San Fransico 49'ers (Who btw whupped some Chicago Bears butt on opening day, 49-7!!)

Or the New Jersey Devils whom my fav goaltender plays for (I play goal as well)

I had planned on going to college to play pro ball, but I got stupid and screwed up in school.

3 years ago I had a severe injury to my knees that required othroscopic surgery and kept me from playing hockey for 2 years (I spent 8 months in rehab)

Oh well, I'll just have to use my brain to make money. :D