Best Wireless GameCube Controllers?

I was thinking of buying a used Wavebird for my Nintendo Wii, but I noticed that it has no rumble feature. Is this common with all wireless GameCube controllers? Do any of you guys know of some good 3rd party ones perhaps?

Please let me know! :P

The wavebird may not have rumble, But it is the best controller(wired or wireless) out there hands down. I bought mine like 4 years ago and not one button is the slightest bit messed up. I have bought official wired controllers like 1 year ago and 2 of em are already messed up. So yeah. Get one.

The wavebird may not have rumble, But it is the best controller(wired or wireless) out there hands down. I bought mine like 4 years ago and not one button is the slightest bit messed up. I have bought official wired controllers like 1 year ago and 2 of em are already messed up. So yeah. Get one.

Same, all my controllers for the DS that arnt default (One that came with it) or Wavebird eventually broke, my Wavebird stands to tell the tale still :D.

Agreed. Wavebird is the best Wireless controller out for the Gamecube. It's first partyness and can stand a beating is the Nintendo way

• 2 years later...

The best wireless Gamecube controllers are the ones that aren't first party. Buy the Offical Nintnedo Gamcube wireless controller, it works better, sucks up less battery power and it last longer than any other thrid party wireless gamecube controller.