Funnest time playing games with friends?

Diso

I have a few:

Some experiences were at my friend's house in the same neighborhood. We were messing with Mame last year (This year we're gonna mess with it too :(). So we were just trying out different games and he wanted to play TMNT. Just for fun, I started to compare people to our classmates. The funniest one was when I named an enemy after this good friend of mine. My friend comes in, talks, and goes out all of a sudden. The enemy comes out, freezes u, and goes away. We were laughing so hard :wink:

Another was when he thought he was better than me at Marvel vs Capcom. I beat him 18 times in a row. Then, he beat me 10 times in a row in KOF2000 when both of us never played it at all :D

A cool game we were playing was for PSX called Trap Runner. You control a character that can set traps and junk. You also can shoot a gun or kick the dude. I found it funny because I made my friend go into a trap that makes you go in 1 direction, and he ran into a mine. Another thing was he was trying to defuse, I shot him and it exploded in his face. The BEST part of this game was this funny gun. You shoot it and this big ball of light follows the enemy. He was running for a loooong time and I couldn't stop laughing until the ball whacked his guy to bits haha.

Ok enuf talking :lol:

Well its hard to remember all of them, but the best times I remember were when my friend and I played Goldeneye 007 for n64. That would have to be the most funnest game that we both have ever played. Our usual settings were always: Level - Facility, Weapons: Proximity Mines and it was a blast! :wink:

Wrestemania XVIII on GameCube, my friends and me did a 4 way ladder match, every man for him self, It lasted 3 hours, there were so many tense moments, It was crazy

In the early 90s I used to work until around midnight and we all used to pile round my house afterwards. A friend would bring his megadrive so we'd have 2 setup - damn good fun on the old 4 way play and J-Carts and the 8 way Micro Machines 2 was great