Logo Contest III

Alpha

1emucheese.png

I am a genious.

For some reason that just incited a burst of hyena like laughter to come out of my mouth. Why? I still don't understand even while typing this.

LMAO, make that two! :P :P

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about this?

Doh, it won't let me attach it

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

And the filesize? 4.06kb :P

Edited by random guy

How about this?

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

This include the total of files you have upload here. You need to delete the older attachments.

How about this?

That's wierd. I just checked and the limit is set to 100kb globally with no per post limit. Maybe that 100kb is daily and you had already exceeded it?

We'll have to wait for Gamecop here because I can't find anything else in the settings regarding attachments.

How about this?

That's wierd. I just checked and the limit is set to 100kb globally with no per post limit. Maybe that 100kb is daily and you had already exceeded it?

We'll have to wait for Gamecop here because I can't find anything else in the settings regarding attachments.

I haven't attached any images today though :P

How about this?

And the filesize? 4.06kb :blink:

I haven't attached any images today though :huh:

My understanding is it covers all the attachments you have attached before. You can manage it at My Controls panel.

Look under My Attachments, I think ;)

damn why can`t i quote previous replies? anyway i vote for the we like cheese logo, it is the best design i ever saw in the forums, and it isn`t as stupid as just putting characters behind a 1emulation word, which by the way isn`t a logo, the cheese is the most original ever

How about this?

And the filesize? 4.06kb :afro:

I haven't attached any images today though :huh:

My understanding is it covers all the attachments you have attached before. You can manage it at My Controls panel.

Look under My Attachments, I think ;)

Yes, you were right, I had to delete all of my other attachments.

This was what I was going to attach here, just as a joke