WLN Playground Counter-Strike Server

Shibathedog

Hey just wanted to let everyone know, My Counter-Strike server is finally up and running. Its not hosted on my dialup dont worry :blink: my rich friend has Comcast Pro or something like that and its in there, Dedicated server. Its pretty fast (except for when me and my dialup are in it)

The Website is www.wlnplayground.co.nr

I look foward too seeing many of you there, I know i posted about this before, but the server was down for quite some time, and we finally have all the issues resolved. Except for the website, wont let me upload right now for some reason, but, thats besides the point.

Happy CS-ing!! Make sure to join the forums :P

(BTW the site is supposed to look crappy, its a parody of my schools site)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah we re-did the site layout, some people think its crap, some like it better, we dont know what we are going to do, but the basic stuff is still there.

Also the server is down right now because we might upgrade to CSS, but we dont know how many people even have it yet, or if anyones computers can really play it decently right now.

ill get my friend to put it back up until we change or not though because its dumb to have it down right now

leave it up and keep cs, since, well i don't have css, but i might get the silver package of half_liife

CSS is loads more fun.  The weapons feel much more balanced, so you don't get overwhelming numbers of AKs/Colts quite as often.  It makes for a more varied and interesting game.

True that. Although I got seriously owned by some Swedes. :lol:

CSS is loads more fun.  The weapons feel much more balanced, so you don't get overwhelming numbers of AKs/Colts quite as often.  It makes for a more varied and interesting game.

True that. Although I got seriously owned by some Swedes. :lol:

I get seriously owned at least every other time I play CS (or CSS), but it's all worth it for one good run with the pump shotgun. Nothing like ducking and weaving and cutting an enemy team in half with some shotgun-fu.

True that. Although I got seriously owned by some Swedes. :o

I get seriously owned at least every other time I play CS (or CSS), but it's all worth it for one good run with the pump shotgun. Nothing like ducking and weaving and cutting an enemy team in half with some shotgun-fu.

Seriously dude, you seem to suck as much in CSS as I do, but we both get a few kicks out of it. :lol: