metal gear solid substance

Adel151

got it yesterday its ok only played like 3 minutes  of it.and no the x-box  version is not better. the x-box can kiss my a$$  its just plays on everyone elses games... A  bite-er so to speak :banghead:

I hope you didn't buy the game if you didn't like the XBOX version.

I just had to start collecting dog tags all over again in the oroginal MGS, because I accidentally overwrited a wrong save.

Edited by Agozer

nope just sayin that the ps2 is simply better...so all hale ps2  worship this  all mighty system  :thumbsup1:  :blink:  :)

I can agree with you there. (this is the PS2 section after all). :lol:

*crowd cheers*

XBOX version is better.

wrong, xbox version has slowdown and cannot do the realtime effects that ps2 version does (eg; rain looks blocky; water has choppy look/effect), just read gamespot or even ign's review as they point it out clear (also gamefaqs,com as gamers make their reviews) also ps2's has the exclusive skateboarding snake extra which is ok for the first few times of playing it heh.

the same thing also goes for even silent hill 2 even tho xbox's had the extra level and option to turn off noise effect but you can't ignore the slowdown in some levels that isn't in ps2's version (as a side note, konami rerelease the game on ps2 in europe and japan which is the same as xbox's but no slowdown).