I just don't get it

i didn't read all that BS text that fatal wrote, but whoever thought the bad sequels were KOF 1996-2003 should get their ass beat.

:D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't read all that BS text that fatal wrote, but whoever thought the bad sequels were KOF 1996-2003 should get their ass beat.

:D

It was me you F :):( L.

Obviously, I stand by it.

KOF '96-2000: Brilliant games.

KOF 2001/2003: Eolith/Playmore trash.

KOF '94/'95: Unbridled genius.

('94/'95 actually surpassed Capcom fighters, which SNK were constantly trying to do and failed pretty miserably until these two games). '96 onwards lost the thread.

Shin_Nihon_Kikaku

4 LiFe

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

:P

It was me you F :):) L.

('94/'95 actually surpassed Capcom fighters, which SNK were constantly trying to do and failed pretty miserably until these two games). '96 onwards lost the thread.

Shin_Nihon_Kikaku

4 LiFe

Hmm, it seems that you dun like changes. You cannot EVOLVE!!! :P

Change has been nothing but a good thing when it comes to KOF. Sure, the older games have their charm, but let's face it: The whole KOF franchise would have died a long time ago if SNK would have listened to people like shin_nihon_kikaku. :P

im not gonna read all that!!!!

No one is asking you too, I could care less wehter you read it or not.

:P

It was me you F :):) L.

Shin_Nihon_Kikaku

4 LiFe

Hmm, it seems that you dun like changes. You cannot EVOLVE!!! :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.... For some reason that struck me as funny.

Thought you said you were going to answer my question.

Don't be impatient, he'll get around to it when he has time.

Thanks Gryph.

I’m working on the VF4 thing now. I’ve got far more important stuff to do, so it’s taking a long while. Anyway, my suggestion to Fatal is – write an in-depth post listing all the reasons VF3 is inferior to 4. This should be easy for you if you genuinely believe this to be the case. Then we’ll see who has more reasons (and more cause) to fiercely defend their instalment of VF at the end of it all.

I look forward to reading it.

Hmm, it seems that you dun like changes. You cannot EVOLVE!!!  <_<

My favourite Tekken is part 4, the best Time Crisis is 2 and I've been playing Street Fighter religiously since 1991, and SFIII is my fave SF series, but apparantly, I don't like change? You don't even know me you idiot.

Just because I made a list of 12 sequels I hate, doesn't mean there aren't loads of sequels I prefer to the originals.