Crossover madness!

Wizard

I preferred the original SSMB to Melee. I really don't know why...I think it's the controller.

While both are great fun, Melee gets second place because the GameCube controller just feels awkward. Funny, it's the same thing with all fighters my friend and I play on the GC.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preferred the original SSMB to Melee. I really don't know why...I think it's the controller.

While both aregreat fun, Melee gets second place becasue the GameCube controller just feels awkward. Funny, it's the same thing with all fighters my friend and I play on the GC.

I agree that the GC controller is a little weird, but I will never understand how it's any worse than those funky N64 controllers. At least the GC controllers are ergonomic, if a little akward.

While both aregreat fun, Melee gets second place becasue the GameCube controller just feels awkward. Funny, it's the same thing with all fighters my friend and I play on the GC.

I agree that the GC controller is a little weird, but I will never understand how it's any worse than those funky N64 controllers. At least the GC controllers are ergonomic, if a little akward.

Yeah, you got a point there. The GC controller does fit well into one's hands. Mine at least. maybe it's the button/stick layout...

best anime ever is GunGrave :D

Actually there is alot of other sweet animes, but if i could be the main character from gungrave that would rule :P

Yeah, I have GunGrave, but I haven't had to time to watch it yet. :lol: How do you find it so far?

this game would be kinda funny since there's that lil manga in the other screen, funny stuff might happen