Xbox's Sucessor to be smaller

Wizard

Well besides the size decreasing for the console. i just hope this time they produce more games like the ps2 except they should throw in more RPG games since thats what most of us play now a days.  :(

I have to agree. The Bill-BOX really needs more RPGs.

It's about time they made the BOX smaller.

hmmm smaller x box but does it mean drastic weight difference?

i dont think so.

and also smaller system might also be possible for the system to overheat

Hey now i cant threaten people with the " Hey dont let me throw an x box at you " line again ;)

That maybe true but look at the newer version of the ps2 its smaller Drastic decreasement in weight. and i doubt that it will over heat i mean i still have my psone and i play it alot still alive and cold :rolleyes:. but since you've mentioned it possible chances are they might have to remove the HD, but im sure microsoft can fit all that in some how if lucky they'll throw in a mini sized fan :blink:

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

GryphonKlaw Posted Today, 05:11 PM

Is the XBOX2 even coming with a harddrive? I thought they said it was most probably going to be an addon.

Right you are Gryph. an official microsoft press conference/release confirmed "Xbox NEXT" no be hard-driveless, apparently due to size and heating (read: PIRACY BITCHEZ!!!) issues. also, the increased cost of a HD apparently doesn't fit into new business plan (i.e. "we're not going to say we'll own the market within 3 months of release like we said last time"). ;)

X-BOX?

zzzz :peopleseybrow: