KOF and Atomiswave

Kyo

since there is still no sight of an emulator for Atomiswave, and since GGX and Guilty Gear XX #Reload have been officially released in PC, i'm just wandering will there be also a PC version of KOF Neowave and probably the rest of the upcoming KOF series..

by the wave.. GGXX #Reload rocks on PC, Guilty Gear madness starts at Level 500 in survival..

I was wondering, If GGXX can be released in PC, it might be easy to create the emulator for Atomiswave, isn't it? It kinda makes sense :afro:

Being hopeful here :D

Sammy nor System Arc Limited did the PC port. it was KiteMedia that did it. They oursourced the code to KM to port it to the PC.

BTW Neowave sucks. Not even Zombie Terry can save it. Yes I've played it. The jap cabs are much better imo, the one sammy is bringing over to US/Mexico is crappy.

What? Atomiswave emulator? At this point in time? You must be joking right?

Seriously, the only thing I wait from Atomiswave is Metal Slug 6. And with my luck, those cabs never make it here.

Sammy nor System Arc Limited did the PC port. it was KiteMedia that did it. They oursourced the code to KM to port it to the PC.

BTW Neowave sucks. Not even Zombie Terry can save it. Yes I've played it. The jap cabs are much better imo, the one sammy is bringing over to US/Mexico is crappy.

thanks.. too bad for Neowave. how about the upcomig KOF series (KOF 2004) in atomiswave? will there be PC version or will they just be emulated?

As for KOF Maximum Impact- though the movements are not as fluid as Tekken 4, i like the gameplay and the remix. it's just stupid to put a cheap stylish arts in the game but hey, it's their first time in 3D

thanks.. too bad for Neowave. how about the upcomig KOF series (KOF 2004) in atomiswave? will there be PC version or will they just be emulated?

Yes, KOF2004 will be on Atomiswave.