Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
alexis

so what do you think of kof 2002

i think it is a very good game nice changes, eolith has manged things to make kof 2001 and 2002 different to the other version but they kept the kof series spirit i think it is really good, in both versions they have made sibstantial changes and that´s good, regarding artwork i think hey have improved and the actual ones are good, the sound is good sometimes and sometimes suck, the gameplay is ok except that some moves are harder to make now and some sdm are complicated, all in all i think it is a very good game, oh btw, have you noticed that sdm now take very few energy from the opponent?

I love this game and what they did to Takuma(he was getting stale)
My only gripes are that some move are very hard to do
Took out some of my favorite moves
Ending and boss(and mid boss) are horrible.
Good game overall.

Well at least they make it for some tradition/transision for entering new story [94-97 the Orochi Story, after that 98, then 99 - 2K1 Nest Cartel Story, 2K2, after that Dragon Power Story ???]
The onething ilike from 2K2 is their HSDM [especilay Mai :evil:,except K', Joe] maybe HSDM is best if implemented in 2K1 for fighting that goddamn Igniz with his Heavenly God Project :D heh..heh...heh