The Half-Life 2 News and Rumors Thread

Gryph

What was that for? :blink:

Right now it seems that many retailers are putting HL2 on shelves despite the Nov. 16th release date. On Nov. 16th Valve will turn on the authentication servers so people can actually play the game but people who have already bought the game are pissed because they can't play it. Valve wants to unlock it but Vivendi isn't letting them.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was that for? :huh:

Right now it seems that many retailers are putting HL2 on shelves despite the Nov. 16th release date. On Nov. 16th Valve will turn on the authentication servers so people can actually play the game but people who have already bought the game are pissed because they can't play it. Valve wants to unlock it but Vivendi isn't letting them.

Why they want to do that?!? :blink:

What was that for? :huh:

Why they want to do that?!? :blink:

Because Vivendi thinks it will undercut their sales and profits if they do do that. By the way, you should be more selective with your use of the rolleyes smiley face since it doesn't really make sense in that post.

What was that for? :lol:

Why they want to do that?!? :D

Because Vivendi thinks it will undercut their sales and profits if they do do that. By the way, you should be more selective with your use of the rolleyes smiley face since it doesn't really make sense in that post.

Yeah it does if you think that he was expressing disgust at Vivendi's decision.

:lol:

What was that for? :unsure:

Why they want to do that?!? :rolleyes:

Well, 1st of all, I'm not disgust at all since I really cannot comprehend why they want to do that in the 1st place :rolleyes:

and 2nd, now that I know, :shootem::shootem::angry::angry::angry: f uck them!

I'll will not support by buying the pirated version :D

:lol:
What was that for? :unsure:

Why they want to do that?!? :rolleyes:

Well, 1st of all, I'm not disgust at all since I really cannot comprehend why they want to do that in the 1st place :rolleyes:

and 2nd, now that I know, :shootem::shootem::angry::angry::angry: f uck them!

I'll will not support by buying the pirated version :D

The game hasn't been cracked yet and it's less than one day before release. I'm very suprised.

Not to mention that Vivendi and Valve are in the midst of somekind of legal skirmish the last I heard.... (I could be wrong though.)

Yes, yes they are.