SFAE Hyper Street Fighter Cheat help!

BoomBa_GoosE

okay, so last night i couldnt go to sleep. i figured, id pop in street fighter anniversary edition into my ps2 and try to get akuma on hyper since i was never able to do so... :D

so the cheat is of course

choosing super turbo mode, highlight ryu, t-hawk, guile, cammy, and ryu again with one second wait on each highlight, press start and the 3 punches at the same time and akuma shall appear...

now is it just me (which probably is) or is this code like nearly impossible to do!!??!?! :D u kno, i dont really care for akuma, but i jus wanna get the damn code right haha :D

any of u guys got the same problem? or were u able to do it? :blink:

well since we're on the subject, anybody got or had any codes that they couldnt do????

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

To get Gouki, you have to wait 3 secs on Ryu, then only 1 sec on everyone else you just mentioned, then another 3 secs on ryu. And then press 3 punches and start simultaneously (tap these 4 buttons about 2 or 3 times as it usually only works if you do this for some reason).

I had trouble with this cheat about 10 years ago in the arcades, but the key is to just wait a second on T-Hawk, Guile, Cammy etc.

Hope this helps.

yes, it does indeed work, but i still can't do the button code for Chizuru in kof2k3. highlight Kyo, back, half circle upward and something like that. BTW, anybody think that the move input timing in Hyper SFII is tighter than all the other SFIIs? or are my skills ruined because of 3rd Strike and SF Alpha?

The almost ungodly button combonation cheats in 2k3 are extremely easy to do.

As for this. It even works on the dreamcast version of SSFIIX.

the Gouki code on SSF2T has always been hard to pull off, but it actually works. It just takes patience and good TYMEing.

Has the "time" word filter been brought in here, or is it just an in-joke?

edit: nevermind, I think I just answered my own question! :rolleyes:

Edited by random guy

the Gouki code on SSF2T has always been hard to pull off, but it actually works. It just takes patience and good TYMEing.

Yeah I also thought it was hard until a few months ago when i figured out that you aren't suppose to wait for very long on the other characters. Even though every where it says to wait on them all for 3 secs, it's wrong. Only wait on Ryu for 3 seconds (twice), move thru every character fast and highlight Cammy, Guile and T.Hawk for 1 sec. Works EVERY time this way.