My new Sig

Shibathedog

Im sure weve all heard of the phantom game console, and weve all read about it, and im pretty sure same idiots who bought an ngage will buy the phantom, downloadable games, 40GB HDD, 30 bucks a month? no, its just not going to work, Anyway, How do you like my new sig pic dedicated to the new phantom game console?

Infinium labs made a big mistake having their logos availible for download at their website :thumbsu:

Edited by Shibathedog

yaa, very, www.infiniumlabs.com also has the press release i think, also the system specs, and if it was going to be pushed back into 2005 i dont think they would post system specs yet.

It can play PC games, which is cool, but it doesnt look like it will be too good for em :thumbsu: Plus it doesnt even look like it has a CD/DVDROM drive how are you supposed to get them on there?

heh, yeah, but they are repeating segas mistake...

they are going to release the console, a whole bucnh of people are going to buy it and be like woo woohoo yay etc, and then a year or less later PS2 Xbox2 nintendo N5 or whatever are released, people start buying those like mad, and not only 1 console, but 3 consoles will over power the thing, and people will forget all about the phantom because they wil be to busy spending money on the newer systems.

Plus, The newer systems will have alot more powerfull system specs so the games will be nicer and devvers are going to want to use the newer ones because of their power and etc, etc.

Bottom line, it MIGHT do well for awhile, but then its going to die.

whoa.. how out of the loop am i?

what does this 'phantom' look like? anybody wanna post pictures of the controller and the console (no CD drive eh?) and what's the specs?

and what is infinium labs? any other projects (gaming or no) they're associated with?