Official: Sitcom thread

Mag

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is this show ? and how many in the series ?

it came out in....later 1989 and went on until....1995 or 1996 I believe. There's like..a few seasons of it, don't memmer how many eps there were exactly, but it gets funnier as the season progress. You notice which season it is cause a different actress plays aunt Vivian and the living room to the house in Bel-Air looks different

Edited by Weirdanzeige

"Now this is the story all about how my life got twisted upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sittin right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air."

Greatest theme song ever. :shootem:

I actually thought that show was pretty funny back in the day. Now all my sitcom time is dedicated to watching reruns of Seinfeld and Taxi and other old shows they broadcast.

"I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, it said 'fresh' on the plate and some dice on the mirror. At any rate I would say that this cab was rare but I thought 'man, forget it', YO HOMEZ TO BEL AIR!!!"

There were only 2 actresses to play Aunt Vivian and I think the first one quit going into the 92 series...the latter years were the funnier btw. CHEEZE!! :shootem:

My favourite sitcoms are Seinfeld and Friends.

BTW - I dispise Will & Grace so much it's unbelievable. :shootem:

i am a HUGE sitcom viewer. i have so many favorite shows it aint even funny...but as of late, ive been really enjoyin Everybody loves Rflockd, Quintuplets, and Joey.

arghhh that Ray_mond censor is still there!!! :shootem: Everybody Loves Ray_Mond..there

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

RFLOCKED!

ROFL!

Anyways, Fresh-Prince was awesome. I don't want a handful of TV anymore, but there are a few shows that still make me laugh.

Edited by K`dash