def jam fight for new york

solidius23

i picked this up today on my way to preorder GTA san andreas

Wow! You are very ghetto.

ghetto has nothing to do with it just 2 very good games heres a short review

almost 70 characters which means a fair amount of replay value, AKI did the engine again on this one but its a mix of wrestling and fighting which is very good considering on this one u r no longer really tied down to a ring

interactive crowd they help u either kick a@@ or help whip your a@@ lots of bottles,bats, and pool cues to use. nice voice acting in this one too from all the hip hop people that appear. one last thing cuz i gotta get back to work is that the create a fighter is really good he actually looks like he was made for the game really good rental even better buy.

Yeah, this game looks pretty sweet, I was gonna take a copy home from work but the ups left the box with the fooking xbox versions in kansas. Why couldnt it have been the lame gamecube versions?

Screw the loser rappers, why not just play a proper fighting game like Tekken or Virtua Fighter (which has characters that respect women)? Instead of a third rate western fighting game.

I'll just stick to waiting for Tekken 5, VF4 Final Tuned and DOA Ultimate thanks. :shootem:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

The game is developed by AKi, they did all the old school n64 wwf games... well most of them which are still some of the best out there. They need to make money so they use the rappers. They talk all that trash about it being a free form fighting game but its still a wrestling game at heart. No way in hell it compares to Tekken or anything like that but its still fun to play a game starring people that some people regard as idols. Its like playing moonwalker or something. The rappers make it cool and the rappers make it MONEY.

The game is developed by AKi, they did all the old school n64 wwf games... well most of them which are still some of the best out there. They need to make money so they use the rappers. They talk all that trash about it being a free form fighting game but its still a wrestling game at heart. No way in hell it compares to Tekken or anything like that but its still fun to play a game starring people that some people regard as idols. Its like playing moonwalker or something. The rappers make it cool and the rappers make it MONEY.

Yo man that's just too dope, bling bling. :huh:

heh, hopefully its not too wiggity wiggity wack.