The Best Wrestler in a Fighting Game

Who Rules The Ring?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All that happens on polls on forums is people not voting, but try to think they are clever by listing people that aren't there.  The 10 I put up there (I did forget Tizoc initially) are the main videogame wrestlers.

That's just silly. Of course people are going to have other favorites. Even if any one of us was some infallible judge of "main" videogame characters, it's ridiculous to think that everybody's favorites would always be covered there. Why should people compromise their tastes just to vote in a poll that's only for fun anyway?

Maybe somebody LIKED the Star Trek armor? I sure as heck didn't, but I thought plain ol' King was pretty boring too. That doesn't mean it's an invalid choice.

It's not everyones favourites, but it should be the main candidates.

And I'm not saying people can't like wrestlers that aren't there, but the idea of a poll is to see which out of the 10 possible choices is your favourite. You are making no contribution to the poll by listing guys that aren't there (only listing them because they aren't there, not because they WOULD have voted for them if they were).

It is an invalid choice, as there can be only 10 choices. And putting 2 Kings in there would be ridiculous. If you like Armor King so much, vote for regular King. He is nearly the same.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus, in history, the option "Other" was made.

An 'other' option is way too broad and proves nothing. If someone voted for other it could mean anything.

If other was winning the poll, does that mean Muscle Power is the fave? Does it mean Armor King is the fave? Or does it mean that a group of 5 different characters are the favourite?

I see that Other is nearly winning in Kyokugenkiss just because ppl want to have a backlash against him and his (admittedly not very wide ranging) decisions as he missed all your "favourites" off.

Please stop being a retard and write coherent sentences.

yes, I know that you like Ramon very much.

well that was mean and unexpected :lol:

But it was needed judging after looking at your recent posts. Don't get me wrong, I like you and all so don't take things too personally. Just cool down a bit. :D

hehehe you ppl actually think that if I write in CAPS I'm screaming or something hahahaha, you're taking this too seriously; I'm takin' it too seriously hehe;

no offece taken or given... maybe I'm just pissed cuz I dun have a l33t sig like

k'dash'zzzz

If you like Armor King so much, vote for regular King. He is nearly the same.

movewise maybe... play tekken tag tournament and see the difference...

Edited by axl

But it was needed judging after looking at your recent posts. Don't get me wrong, I like you and all so don't take things too personally. Just cool down a bit. :D

hehehe you ppl actually think that if I write in CAPS I'm screaming or something hahahaha, you're taking this too seriously; I'm takin' it too seriously hehe;

no offece taken or given... maybe I'm just pissed cuz I dun have a l33t sig like

k'dash'zzzz

Then make a sig for yourself. :D

Writing in caps is often interpreted as shouting, whether or not the poster actually meant it to be like that.

k'dash'zzzz

Then make a sig for yourself. :D

Writing in caps is often interpreted as shouting, whether or not the poster actually meant it to be like that.

I will damnit some day but seeing as I suck at drawing/photoshop and stuff...

4 TEH REKORD I DO NOT SHOUT WHEN WRITTING IN CAPS NOR DO I USE THE CAPS BUTTON!!! SHIFT 4EVAAAAAH!!! enough stupidity

Thus, in history, the option "Other" was made.

An 'other' option is way too broad and proves nothing. If someone voted for other it could mean anything.

If other was winning the poll, does that mean Muscle Power is the fave? Does it mean Armor King is the fave? Or does it mean that a group of 5 different characters are the favourite?

I see that Other is nearly winning in Kyokugenkiss just because ppl want to have a backlash against him and his (admittedly not very wide ranging) decisions as he missed all your "favourites" off.

If "Other" wins a poll, it means that there are far more to consider. Not 5 (or whatever) characters that aren't in the list winning at the sametime. Pfft!

Your third "paragraph" deserves a shut up.

Although I voted for the best wrestler imo - Wolf, my favourite wrestler character design is Tizoc. He looks awesome.

I'm surprised that no-one has tried to argue that Tekken's Marduk is a wrestler (and therefore should be in this best wrestler poll) as he's based on a real wrestler. Bob 'The Beast' Sapp currently (I think he's still there) signed to New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Even though Marduk shares moves with his inspiration (Bob Sapp) and has a lot of wrestling moves (such as Bodyslam, Jackhammer, Spear, Reverse Atomic Drop), he definitely uses Vale Tudo (and his character design represents a UFC type combatant not a pantomime freak wrestler)

As is the style with Tekken, his use of Vale Tudo isn't perfectly represented.... (less than Vanessa Lewis' use of the style)

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I'm surprised that no-one has tried to argue that Tekken's Marduk is a wrestler (and therefore should be in this best wrestler poll) as he's based on a real wrestler. Bob 'The Beast' Sapp currently (I think he's still there) signed to New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Even though he shares moves with his inspiration (Bob Sapp) and has a lot of wrestling moves (such as Bodyslam, Jackhammer, Spear, Reverse Atomic Drop), he definitely uses Vale Tudo rather than wrestling even though it isn't perfectly represented.... (less than Vanessa Lewis' use of the style)

Although he's based on a wrestler, his profile says his fighting style is Vale Tudo (is this a real style). Anyways, I guess you could argue that he's a wrestler, as you see most of his moves in the WWE :D

Yeah Vale Tudo is real and Marduk is not too far from the real style. If you have seen Vanessa from Virtua Fighter 4, then that's what Vale Tudo is really like (as close as you can get in a game anyway). Vanessa and Marduk are both Vale Tudo fighters, it's just that Vanessa's moves are more faithful to the real fighting style.