hardest games ever?

Samurai Shodown 2!!!!

Mizuki is just plain cheesy.

SSVS should have use this Mizuki.

Bosses are supposed to be stronger and either have cheap ai or really really over powered moves.

I'm happy with this Mizuki, cuz I can like, use her.

She doesn't have big priority in SSVS :lol:

And the pig move need to be done close.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you asked 15 years ago...

super mario 1

super mario 3

rainbow island

contra (without the 30 lives code)

ninja gaiden

double dragon (arcade)

ninja turtles.

if you asked 10 years ago...

hellfire (genesis)

super rtype 3 (snes)

sf2 champion ed (arcade)

final fantasy 4 (sfc)

might and magic II (genesis)

might and magic IV/V (world of xeen) (pc)

7th saga (snes)

if you asked 5 years ago...

donkey kong country 2 (snes)

kof95 (level :D

samsho2

if you ask me now...

For me I would have to say it was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was my last RPG and one of the best games I've ever played. However, sadly I never was able to get past Fire Temple. :D:)

Most people couldn't get past the Water Temple.

The Water Temple is so aggravating. That's one of the very few things that made OoT hard.

For me I would have to say it was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was my last RPG and one of the best games I've ever played. However, sadly I never was able to get past Fire Temple. :D:)

The Water Temple is so aggravating. That's one of the very few things that made OoT hard.

Unfortunately, nothing at all made The Wind Waker hard. Or moderate. Or even easy. It was just plain child's play difficulty crap. My brother could finish it.

Unfortunately, nothing at all made The Wind Waker hard. Or moderate. Or even easy. It was just plain child's play difficulty crap. My brother could finish it.

Wind Waker is a sailing simulator. ROFL.

Edited by Agozer

Wind Waker is a sailing simulator. ROFL.

You can't deny it. It's true. They took out everything people liked a out Zelda, and gave you a boat. That was one expensive boat...