Alrite Crazy People...

Wizard

Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum Officel Website(Japanese) has been updated with Terry, Mai and Geese from Fatal Fury series, Washizuka from Last Blade, Marco from Metal Slug, Nakoruru from Samurai Spirits(Shodown) series and finally represening SNKPlaymore's flagship game, K`.

The art style is very reminicesance too CVS2's C-A-P Groove. Maybe this is a cheap shot at Shinkiro, who is a former SNK Artist now working for Capcom. Washikuza, Marco have new sprites obviously. They tweaked Nakoruru's SS4 sprite a bit to fit in the KOF setting. Looks like they re-did Terry's win pose and added a few more frames to K`s Heaven Drive, Mai & Geese. Geese sprite is from SVCC and KOF2k2 PS2 edition, Terry is Garou in 2k3 with loads of anim improvements, K` 2k3, Mai is from SVCC + 2k3, Nakoruru is trimmed and edited to fit with into the settings. Not on the site yet is Kim(SVCC/2k3 Sprite), Tung(RBFF-new sprite), Asura(SS64-new sprite, add Shiki and it's all good), Hanzou(World Heros-new sprite), Fuuma(World Heros-new), Ai & Yuki are both new as well.

Oh yeah. Apparently this game has a storyline. Holy crap we're screwed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed!  :lol:  :banghead:  mmmmmmmm k' dush! rofl!      i wonder what the story line is about  :)

I don't think there will be a particular storyline. Maybe it will be only a dream match.

Confirmed from Gamespot.

There will be an original storyline.

Yeah, we're screwed.

indeed!  :lol:  :banghead:  mmmmmmmm k' dush! rofl!         i wonder what the story line is about  :)

I don't think there will be a particular storyline. Maybe it will be only a dream match.

Confirmed from Gamespot.

Yeah, we're screwed.

Ooooh. How they can explain that Geese is still alive? Is he immortal? -____-

indeed!  :lol:  :banghead:  mmmmmmmm k' dush! rofl!      i wonder what the story line is about  :)

Confirmed from Gamespot.

Yeah, we're screwed.

Yes he is. Along with Washikuza and Nakururu.

indeed!  :lol:  :banghead:  mmmmmmmm k' dush! rofl!         i wonder what the story line is about  :)

Confirmed from Gamespot.

Yeah, we're screwed.

Yes he is. Along with Washikuza and Nakururu.

Oh, right. I forgot that are even characters that should be dead for about 500 years. And Playmore wants to create a storyline? If that isn't insanity..... icon_smile_drop.gif