Kof2000...

Well.. It works now, good text an everything... I wanted to avoid using NRX because of the lower quality sound, but meh.... Better then nothing...

Thank you, i'm still wondering why it won't play on Kawaks, even though i had the same exact BIos, Emu, and rom as k'dash ; ;

Well.. It works now, good text an everything... I wanted to avoid using NRX because of the lower quality sound, but meh....  Better then nothing...

Low quality? NRX is more than capable of outputting interpolated ADPCM/FM sound at 44kHz. Do you want more than that?

Well.. It works now, good text an everything... I wanted to avoid using NRX because of the lower quality sound, but meh....  Better then nothing...

Low quality? NRX is more than capable of outputting interpolated ADPCM/FM sound at 44kHz. Do you want more than that?

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? <_<

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? <_>

Well, some people consider 22kHz low quality. But calling 44kHz low quality is BS.

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? <_<

Well, some people consider 22kHz low quality. But calling 44kHz low quality is BS.

Make not much diff to me.

As long as I could hear "Power Gaaaaysar!!!"

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? <_>

Yeahy, it doesn't make much difference to me either, since I've had to tweak emulators to works as smoothly as possible on my old machine.

Edited by Agozer

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? :D

Yeahy, it doesn't make much difference to me either, since I've had to tweak emulators to works as smoothly as possible on my old machine.

btw, how's emulation going for you know? :P

Is there such a thing as low quality sound in emulators?? ;)

btw, how's emulation going for you know? :)

It's quite awesome nowadays, thank you. A new rig is like a new leaf in my Book of Emulation.....or something poetic like that. :P