RumbleFish coming to PS2 during the year

Wizard

Title.

So yeah. This game sucks telling from the beta. Kinda like that sheit Force Five game Sammy put out a while back also. The last time this game was even mentioned was during the Beta. So far, no one has even cared to give a damn about this title.

If you can't figure out why Sammy is putting crappy to medicore fighters within the last year (with a limited roster to boot), it's so they can build a roster for Sammy vs Capcom.

If you can't figure out why Sammy is putting crappy to medicore fighters within the last year (with a limited roster to boot), it's so they can build a roster for Sammy vs Capcom.

I've got to offer a counterpoint on this remark. It wouldn't make buisness sense to develop and launch several fighters (subpar or not) to build a roster for Sammy vs. Capcom. Most certainly it has cost them several hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop, market, and distribute those games. They do have characters to put in SvsC from their past lineup of games. If they were desperate they could even import characters from their laughable attempt to join the fighting genre back in the day: Survival Arts. I believe Sammy feels they have tapped a niche demographic with Guilty Gear (Which they have, it's a solid title.) and they are producing more fighters to tap that market audience since they have a name for themselves at the moment in the field.

BTW: K, I just read your blog, how do you like your new Athlon64 rig?

Edited by jbenner

BTW: K, I just read your blog, how do you like your new Athlon64 rig?

AMD64 = the own.

Well, at their current rate of their fighters, the only thing thats killing them, is gameplay. And some of the poorly rendered 3d backgrounds in some *coughforcefivecough*