burning movies to cd

Ok, I put all my movies onto my 2nd hard drive, right click them (send to cd rw) you know the drill, make name for cd, and burn.

The end result for some of my movies is that i lose several mb, the movie will be 685 and the one on my cd will be 665 and wont even play? How the Fuk does this happen?!?!?!?

has anyone experienced this problem?

Thanks.

no prob, basically two or more movies i have downloaded and have tried to burn to cd, do not work, the movies are under or exactly 700 mb so i know they fit. But when i burn them I seem to be losing information, that is the size of the movie after it has been burnt to cd will drop by 10-20 mb and will not play

never had this happen before though

I've seen this happen before. For some reason, some 700MB CD-R's can't use their full capacity and data corruption occurs.

This is why I never try to burn a 700MB CD full. I usually leave 10-20MBs of empty space.

Or at least u have DVD Burner and DVD-R to solve that problem. I never dare to burn to full 700MB capacity as it will not readable at all once a little scratch had on it. Furthermore many CD-R sold in about 650MB capacity and pretty hard to find a single 700MB CD-R in my area.

Or at least u have DVD Burner and DVD-R to solve that problem. I never dare to burn to full 700MB capacity as it will not readable at all once a little scratch had on it. Furthermore many CD-R sold in about 650MB capacity and pretty hard to find a single 700MB CD-R in my area.

Really? Thats Strange The Only Cd's I can Find Are 700mb I Evan Found Cd-r's That Napster Made :D

And Sluggy What Program Do You Use? And Are THe Movies, Half On one Cd And Half On Another?