• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash actually doesn't even wanna come back

hell, he was asked if he wanted to be unbanned, and he said no

agreed.

I even offered to unban him for a little while and he still refused. He still has a few issues with GC but its all under the bridge now.

(Anyone that mentions ash's banning again will get shot by me or k'dash)

It's a good idea in principle, but so far everyone I know of who got banned got banned for a damn good reason;

Sharim was a stinking liar, Jenny*3 was just plain rude, Eugen Popovici hacked the forums, and as for Ash; he shouldn't be banned but he pushed and pushed, and now shows no sign of wanting to be unbanned so there's no point.

If it ever comes down to a point where someone who others actually like, who got banned but doesn't want to be banned, and for no really bad reason, I expect the members to at least be able to have a say in the banning deliberations; but as it hasn't happened yet it's so far irrelevent.

I personally believe banned members should have their high scores removed...because apparently j to the 3rd is better than us at Pacman and Tetris.

nah, nvm that. Just work hard to beat the score. I am trying that now :banghead:

Give me time.....

i never had the patience to play those games long enough to get that high of a score, how long does it take you guys to get those rediculous scores? it seems like it would take hours.

Well, it depends on how good you are :banghead: