Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Skythe

nintendo gets all the good deals. right now metroid and gamecube together for 99.99. Im guessing that they are feeling the heat right now fromt he xbox ps2 price drop in may. my store has been sold out of both for about 3 weeks now. =/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nintendo gets all the good deals. right now metroid and gamecube together for 99.99. Im guessing that they are feeling the heat right now fromt he xbox ps2 price drop in may. my store has been sold out of both for about 3 weeks now. =/

Shouldn't you order more? o_0

It should be fun to run around in the jungle, a fresh break from all the buildings of the last two. I think it was on IGN or some site that says Big Boss is a lot rougher than Solid Snake is. That is cool, especially all the ways he uses his knife to take people down or gut them in the trailers.

The most interesting thing is why he switches sides, which seems to be the central theme. This is partially peeked at in the E3 2004 trailer when the older woman talks. Everyone has seen this already though. Don't listen to little kids, they're stupid.

I don't give a damn that this is a double post.

I found the video these morons are talking about and it still doesn't proove anything. Go to http://www.gametrailers.com and look for the MSG3 video titled Trailer 6. I noticed something they didn't. The supposed Solid Snake and Snake both have this radio plugged into their left ear. By guessing this has to be the original Codec of the 1960's.

Plus "Solid" Snake's outfit in that supposed intro made me remember when Solid Snake in MSG1 appeared in the diving outfit. Basically what I'm saying is that that could very well be a changed intro for MSG3 instead of the parachute jump and that Snake's outfit is similar to the diving outfit and more than likely will take it off later to appear in the usual outfit we've all seen in photos and videos.

They are also saying that some bullcrap about Snake not being voiced by David Hayter because of the guy who did Solidus' voice in MSG2 and that Ocelot mentioned he was the spitting image of Big Boss so therefore Hayter ain't voicing Snake yet watching the video...he does.

I rule.