Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Skythe

I once picked up a small chiled and hung him from a bridge untill he agreed to hand over his sweets and his skateboard.

That's awesome! :lol:

I don't know about MGS3. I'm not sure I like the jungle thing. It doesn't seem like you'd have too much cover, unless the enemy AI is really, really stupid.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once picked up a small chiled and hung him from a bridge untill he agreed to hand over his sweets and his skateboard.

That's awesome! :lol:

I don't know about MGS3. I'm not sure I like the jungle thing. It doesn't seem like you'd have too much cover, unless the enemy AI is really, really stupid.

That is the beauty of the game... you can camouflage like a beast. :)

Anon.

It jsut seems like you'd have to move at a very slow pace, though. It isn't that hard to see a camoflauged object when it's moving around in grass, even at a long distance. Oh well. I'm still gonna buy it.

I wonder if the next MGS will be a remake of the original NES one. Seeing as how they're going back in TYME

That'd be interesting.

Maybe it'll show up in the NES Classic series.

Actually, when Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snake came out on Gamecube, they bundled it with a special edition Gamecube, the GBA player, the very first Metal Game game and Twin Snake.