How to save in Chankast?

Ikaruga plays arcade-style, i don't think there's a way to skip to a level right off.

to save it cuz I don't want to play the previous levels I've already beaten over

If you are referring to emulator save states, chankast doesn't have any. Be glad it doesn't - if a project64 save state is 5-6mb each a chankast save state would be huge. Besides, what do you want save states for? be a man and play for real...

However, you can store scores and the like by formatting the virtual VMU chankast creates. Do this by running the program with no ISO loaded. Select VMU from the main menu and it will allow you to format it - like formatting a PC hard drive.

Will somebody please tell me....Is the emulator named Chankast or Chanka? 

The emulator itself is called Chankast and it displays that name when you run it. However, the development team calls itself Chanka and their website is www.chanka.org. Say either chanka or chankast and people will know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:

Will somebody please tell me....Is the emulator named Chankast or Chanka? 

The emulator itself is called Chankast and it displays that name when you run it. However, the development team calls itself Chanka and their website is www.chanka.org. Say either chanka or chankast and people will know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:

I'm calling it Chankast, dammit. Quit screwing around with words and let's stick to the actual emulator name.

...but no-one ever listens to me anyway.