Mailing Question

Ghosty

Well, I Just Finished My Last Day Of School 11 Hours And 15 Mins Ago, And I Still Owe One Of My Friend A CD, The Problem Is That She Lives In A Group Home And She Saids Thats If And One Sends Her Something That Doesn't Say Confidential On It Her Staff At Her House Will Open It Up And See The CD. I Was Just Going To Eiather Just Print A Label That Saids "Confidential" Then Glue It On, But I'm Not Sure If There Is A Rule On Sending Packages That Say Confidential On It.

I Just Want To Check Bcuz In America Almost Anything Is Possible, I Mean C'mon! Our Govener In Californ-a Is An Actor Who I Think Is A Muscle Head. Well I just Want To Check B4 i Break Any More laws.

does she lives really far or something?? if not y don't u just drop it off

Wrap it up in two layers - on the first layer say "confidential", and on the second layer, say "I said it was confidential, bitches!" That'll show em! laugh.gif
I Just Might Do That. And i Dunno Why But Last Time I Gave Her A CD And They Saw It THey Took It Away, Those Assholes.

RyuKen It's About A 20 Min Drive To Get There And I Hate To Go Outside Unless It's AT Night.

Daeval I'll Do That Later On, I Should Have Done That First Cuz I Live Right Across The Street From One And That For Me Is Pretty Far. :lol:

And One More Question Is It Illegal To Put The Return Address(Mine) AS My School's District Address? And Should I Just Write The "Confidential" On With A Perminent Pen? Thank You.

Edited by 666Ghost

ask her to pick it up. she's da 1 that wants the cd but if she payed u then mail it to her with a aol cd case