The Village

and managed to find out that "oceans 12" is being made. For crying out loud, Hollywood, would you get some original ideas already? I'm sick of all these crappy sequels to what were crappy movies in the first place.

Oh man, I loved Oceans11 with Sinatra. thought the Clooney remake was pretty good too. I dunno about Oceans12 tho.....

The one thing everyone complained about was that ALL of the action scenes, and even some of the non-action scenes (looking up a hotel on the internet, for example) are filmed in this extremely jerky, rarely a complete second of footage, american fight-scene style.  It's interesting, but it gave some people headaches, and I couldn't help but think I'd have enjoyed it more if I could see a little bit of what the heck was going on.

Oh man I just saw that movie today and one of the people with us had to walk out since she was getting nausiated. It was jerky to the max especially in the last action scene but it made it feel a lot more tense and fast.

This is one of the BIGGEST letdowns I have ever experienced in a movie. I came into the theater expecting a "Signs" type experience, but I came out wanting a refund for my $8.

1. The development of the plot to get to the actual conflict took about an hour and 10 minutes to get to.

2. The climax to the conflict is a "the hell?!" and the ending left EVERYONE in pain it is just so bad.

3. A miriad of questions are left unanswered and it seems that the director just let that slide.

This movie broke my heart, as I expected this to be AT LEAST better than "I, Robot," which my friends wanted to see, but I convinced them to watch "The Village." I got scolded for the next couple of hours after the film was over.

Well, that is the end of my rant on this movie. I hope that I have convinced you to not watch this movie. Anon.

NOTE: Yea, I am back. I will be around now. Oh, and Gryphon... HOLY CRAP!!! Your post count is insane. You and Agozer should rot in post hell. :|

This is one of the BIGGEST letdowns I have ever experienced in a movie. I came into the theater expecting a "Signs" type experience, but I came out wanting a refund for my $8.

1. The development of the plot to get to the actual conflict took about an hour and 10 minutes to get to.

2. The climax to the conflict is a "the hell?!" and the ending left EVERYONE in pain it is just so bad.

3. A miriad of questions are left unanswered and it seems that the director just let that slide.

This movie broke my heart, as I expected this to be AT LEAST better than "I, Robot," which my friends wanted to see, but I convinced them to watch "The Village." I got scolded for the next couple of hours after the film was over.

Well, that is the end of my rant on this movie. I hope that I have convinced you to not watch this movie. Anon.

NOTE: Yea, I am back. I will be around now. Oh, and Gryphon... HOLY CRAP!!! Your post count is insane. You and Agozer should rot in post hell. :D

Glad to see you back anon guy... :|

I liked the village nod*

the bourne supremacy... hmmm that movie was grubbin

KarlUrban.txt

oh wait karl urban was grubbin <_<

also his previous role as the general of the riders of rohan in LORD OF THE RINGS, two towers. of course i didn't know who the hell he was my friends and i just called him "the sexy beast from the riders of rohan"

*nod*

and oh yeah, the village good movie best 9.25 $ USD i spent including drinks and sour gummy bear candies.

i thought that one part when joaquin phoenix was reading his report on why he should go out through the woods and into the other towns to get medicine was cute when he ended it with "the end" haha i was laughing, everyone was like o. O;