street fighter alpha the movie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but the movie plot was involved with the scientist that wanted the dark hadou power right? 

than the scientist could have used seans dark hadou no?..argh..

The way I understand it, the scientist created a clone of Sean to lure Ryu to his lab.

Edited by Agozer

but the movie plot was involved with the scientist that wanted the dark hadou power right? 

than the scientist could have used seans dark hadou no?..argh..

The way I inderstand it, the scientist created a clone of Sean to lure Ryu to his lab.

so that means sean is the brother of ryu..

The SF animes have nothing to do with the street fighter universe at all. Everything and anything said in the movies, animes, comic books is not real.

SFA2 overrides SFA1 because SFA1 didn't have any storyline. The animes don't count and are not canon with the Street Fighter Universe.

The SF animes have nothing to do with the street fighter universe at all. Everything and anything said in the movies, animes, comic books is not real.

Umm...of course it's not realy, iv'e never seen anyone do a hadu-ken before. <_< but anywayz...

I have the anime, I dont remember how it went but all I know is that akuma was like the first to like discover or master the "shin" or the "evil hadu" and the little boy was like either plain evil or he had some of the evil hadu in him thats the reason why akuma is the way he is, it's cuz of the "evil hadu" ryu went to akuma to figure the evil hadu ways or some shyt like that, I dont really remember anything else, and isn't it funny that ryu's brother is sean which is like his pupil and so is ken's brazilian friend sean. ;)