Wish me luck at the Democratic National Convention

Scream out.. "1Emulation.Com Rules" and push John Kerry while he is giving his speech and scream it as loud as you can. :D

And then get shot and thrown into Guantanamo Bay! YEAH! Go darkmage go! :P

I condone this. Let the 1emulation conspiracy begin!

We control your Democrats...

We control your Republicans...

We are in control of every aspect of your political system...

Sounds like a movie tagline...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scream out.. "1Emulation.Com Rules" and push John Kerry while he is giving his speech and scream it as loud as you can. :D

And then get shot and thrown into Guantanamo Bay! YEAH! Go darkmage go! :P

I condone this. Let the 1emulation conspiracy begin!

We control your Democrats...

We control your Republicans...

We are in control of every aspect of your political system...

Sounds like a movie tagline...

The....1EMULATION CONSPIRCY MOVIE

Edited by K`dash

LIVE UPDATE FROM THE DNC WITH DARKMAGE479!!!

busy right now so ill be brief. Can't post pics yet but i'll fill you guys in...

the major events don't start until tomorrow (Monday) but over the weekend i had lectures with the Young Democrats of America on

1. Grass-roots organization

2. Campaign finance reform

3. media politics.

Gov. Bill Richardson (D-New Mexico) kicked off the conference with a brief speech and later we got to hear Democratic Party Chairman Terry McAuliffe. the man has charisma and i got a good seat for that one, i'll see when i can get my pics up (pics taken w/cell phone so quality really poor). Today we heard a joint discussion with Arianna Huffington, a political writer, and Joe Trippi, former Democratic candidate Howard Dean's campaign manager. Trippi's speech was very interesting and he discussed the 'internet revolution' which he hoped would bring young people back into participatory american politics. apparently Trippi is a gamer (xbox, no less) and he got the idea for Dean's internet based campaign (meetup.org, etc) while a poster on the THQ game publisher's message board. After holding an online eulogy for a fellow poster who had passed away, Trippi decided to apply the same technique to politics. Note to europeans: Howard Dean is no longer a candidate for the nomination, but he left his mark on the election with his campaign's innovative techniques.

Last but not least was a chance to hear the great Rev. Al Sharpton. Also a former Democratic candidate, he is one of the best American political speakers of the new millenium. He spoke eloquently about African-American issues and the need for a coherent education policy that Bush lacks. He also attacked Bush's iraq policy thusly:

"Bush first claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Now we can't find them, so he changed his story. Now he says that Saddam Hussein was a bad man and needed to be removed. Unfortunately, the world is full of bad men. The mere fact that Bush changed his story should be worrying. It's like me saying 'Fire'! evacuate the convention hall and once everyone's outside saying 'Rev. Al, where's the fire!', i say' there was no fire, i just wanted you all to get some fresh air.'"

I tell you, the Rev. Al Sharpton r0x0rs.

That's it for my solitary post today. I hope i'm not to boring/highbrow for you all, but as Gryph said, i'm just trying to share the Democratic love.

All sounds great except for Arianna Huffington! :)

I've been watching the news and their talking about the ungodly amount of security, how bad is it really? Are you being searched everywhere you go? How are the anti-GOP and anti-Democratic protests going?

is tighter than a virgin.

THAT IS A MYTH :lol:;)

Edited by -VIOLENCE-