Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kaioshade

Gradius V

Do you think this genre can be resurrected into something close to its former glory? I miss these games so much, and I love them so much too!

Do you think this genre can be resurrected into something close to its former glory? I miss these games so much, and I love them so much too!

We can only dream of such a thing.

Can it be that only me hate this kind of side scrolling shooter? :D

Whohoo! Gradius V will be released here, but not yet! B)

It must suck living there man. Glad I live in the states...almost.

In terms of video games, yes. Well, at least we got Disgaea....we get everything very late or not at all, that's what pisses me off the most.

I bootlegged this off or suprnova a few days ago and I just played it today and it's alright, it's no ikuraga but it's alright. I like the original arcade version better.

I bootlegged this off or suprnova a few days ago and I just played it today and it's alright, it's no ikuraga but it's alright. I like the original arcade version better.

really? i consider this to be treasures finest work ever. just curious, how far did you get in the game, because stage 1 is a bit on the bland side, its when stage 2 hits that the game really begins to shine.

really? i consider this to be treasures finest work ever. just curious, how far did you get in the game, because stage 1 is a bit on the bland side, its when stage 2 hits that the game really begins to shine.

I think I died like sometime after that alien circle thingys came out, ikuraga was by far like thier best game, no power ups or nothing just pure gaming, and gradius you had to rely on getting the whole row of dudez or the red ones for power ups.

yeah i bought the gradius IV when i got my ps2 back in 2000 still never beat it, that shi is just too hard or i just got over it :lol:

Can it be that only me hate this kind of side scrolling shooter?  :P

Yes, it's only you.

And on some unmarked day, Some Japanese Guy said "Let there be bullets!" And damn there was some bullets."

Can it be that only me hate this kind of side scrolling shooter?  :P

Yes, it's only you.

And on some unmarked day, Some Japanese Guy said "Let there be bullets!" And damn there was some bullets."

Hahahaha...Truckloads of them even. :lol: