A short SF3: 3rd Strike Review

L.S.D

2. the ps2 version has a filter option that smooths out the gfx (turn it off and it looks just like dc's version)

I take it that this is simillar to Guilty Gear X2's Anti Aliasing.

yeah, its about the same as that i'd say

k'dash, its in the screen options where it has filter option. i'm not using rgb (component for usa), just s-video connection which is second to rgb for dc, xbox, ps2, and my apex :(

well to you it may not be worth it but for me and others that can't understand a word of japanese writen in the comments/endings its worth it (sf3 was a dvd but a group ripped out the dummy files to fit perfectly on a cd which i had so it didn't matter to me) :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt there suppose to be a third strike release that comes with the hyper sf anniversery game too?

first they release Hyper Street FIghter Anniversery

second they release Third strike

then they say theyre gonna release both of em in the same pack.

is this correct?

In the U.S. it's a double pack. But you don't get the nifty stuff that comes with the Limited Edition Japanese version. The U.S. gets SFII:AC and supposedly a an anime dvd for SF2 with 3S.

Prican25: I can't read japanese worth a sheit. I only understand it a bit by ear. But does that stop me! Only when it's a heavily texted RPG :P

Edited by K`dash

In the U.S. it's a double pack. But you don't get the nifty stuff that comes with the Limited Edition Japanese version. The U.S. gets SFII:AC and supposedly a an anime dvd for SF2 with 3S.

Prican25: I can't read japanese worth a sheit. I only understand it a bit by ear. But does that stop me! Only when it's a heavily texted RPG :P

i know the feeling, i grabbed kingdom heart final mix without knowing that it didn't have any english text (but the voices were english) :(

as far as i know, usa is just getting sf aniversary (hyper sf2 + sf3:ts) and the anime isn't included (thats what i read from gamespot)

of course xbox gets online version while ps2 doesn't (i read that same will happen for fighting jam)

i would just mention that the korean sf aniversary is 3gb so i don't see how they'll squeze in the anime.

Edited by Prican25

i know the feeling, i grabbed kingdom heart final mix without knowing that it didn't have any english text (but the voices were english) :(

as far as i know, usa is just getting sf aniversary (hyper sf2 + sf3:ts) and the anime isn't included (thats what i read from gamespot)

of course xbox gets online version while ps2 doesn't (i read that same will happen for fighting jam)

i would just mention that the korean sf aniversary is 3gb so i don't see how they'll squeze in the anime.

The thing has already been bootlegged, well the double pack anyways, I started downloading it thinking it was the hyperfighting one but then I thought about it and realized it's the double pack.

i know the feeling, i grabbed kingdom heart final mix without knowing that it didn't have any english text (but the voices were english) :lol:

Don't tell me you got Final Fantasy X-2 Last Mission as well... <_>

But hey, at least it had english voices, otherwise you would have been really screwed.

The U.S. version of the AC pack was pushed to September 1st according to Fuchikoma at MMcafe.

And Udon is releasing the Street Fighter Eternal Challenge artbook in english. I spent 64 bucks for mine and I find out it's coming out IN ENGLISH!? THERE NO GOD(S)!

Edited by K`dash