A short SF3: 3rd Strike Review

L.S.D

Ok, I manage to get my hand on a copy of SF3:3rd Strike for PS2.

Verdict:

It is an exact copy from the Dreamcast Version. I can't find anything extra.

You can choose the music as Arrange or Classic. I forget whether DC has this feature. In the graphic dept, I think the DC look much better than the PS2, much

smoother. But the loading time for PS2 version is very short.

I just had a go just now, and I must say the control is quite ok. But find yourself a joystick controller. Using PS2 controller is going to kill your fingers. But you can set to use the analog.

So, if I have the DC version, I will stick to it. But since I dun have, the PS2 version is just nice for me :P So go get it if you dun have the DC version.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's out already? Because I know most of the fixes in it and my copy hasn't arrived yet.

Edit: Mine ships tomorrow :P

Edited by K`dash

Ah yes. I ordered the Limited Edition package and it hasn't arrived yet. But most changes in the game are in-game tweaks.

They fixed certain bugs, especially Yun's bugs where you can combo his Diving Kick move. They added the soundtrack choices, which is not in the Dreamcast version. They removed the INPUT LAG, which was in the dreamcast version. There should be a change list up in a few days on Gamefaqs.

Ah yes. I ordered the Limited Edition package and it hasn't arrived yet. But most changes in the game are in-game tweaks.

They fixed certain bugs, especially Yun's bugs where you can combo his Diving Kick move. They added the soundtrack choices, which is not in the Dreamcast version. They removed the INPUT LAG, which was in the dreamcast version. There should be a change list up in a few days on Gamefaqs.

OIC :) I dun dwell into the technicalities that much :P

As long as I can use Makoto again :D

Shenshinso kuto bla bla bla (dun know what she said in her first SA anyway :D)

can u elaborate on the soundtrack option? does that mean we can use classic sf2 stuff or jus other options.

and yeah those controllers look pretty spiffy...i wouldnt mind gettin one. actually, i want one, it resembles the saturn controller which in my book is the best way to play street fighter or any other capcom fighters....excluding arcade sticks of course....

In the original arcade version of 3s (Third Strike) it had original music. When it was ported to the Dreamcast, Capcom decided to remix those tracks for the console release.

In the original arcade version of 3s (Third Strike) it had original music. When it was ported to the Dreamcast, Capcom decided to remix those tracks for the console release.

Yep, i think that's the one, goose