The Buried Secert of M. Night Shyamalan

in the documentary, M. Night supposely drowned in a pond for like 35 mintues and he was revived. And by that near death experience, it was thought that he started to see ghosts and stuff...the ppl who made the documentary pointed out that water played a part in some of his movies...(signs and unbreakable)...and they also pointed out that ALL of his movies were made within a 30 mile radius on where the pond/lake was and where he used to live....they also found out that the house that M Night lived in between the age 10-12 (age when he drowned) was the same very house in Signs.....well in my opinon....hoax or not...the documentary was well put...but the audio malfunctioning and Sci Fi production meetings gave it away...

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

I'm just such a huge fan of all his work that I will watch this just too see what sort of tale he spins about himself.

I'm still sad they never made the two sequels to unbreakable. It was supposed to be the start of a trilogy. he actually wrote the other two parts but the movie didn't make enough to warrant any sequels.