garoun and FBA-XXX 6/4/04

Hello all,

I have a small problem with my garoun.zip file appearing in the latest version of FBA-XXX. garoun.zip won't appear in the list of NeoGeo games, while garou.zip does and that's even after a re-scan. I've also tried deleting the FBA-XXX save file and that hasn't helped either. The ROM works perfectly if I use an older version of FBA-XXX (like 5/13/04). Did something happen to garoun.zip with this last release (like is it named incorrectly or something)??

Or you can use my custom made FBAXXX 6/04/2004 romcenter dat for the banned Neogeo romsets: FBAXXX Romcenter Neogeo Dat This is for my collection of Neogeo romset games that I have. You can simply read the source code of Gogo's FBAXXX d_neogeo.cpp and see what the neogeo romsets that you'll need. I recently added svcplus.zip, but did not put in the crc numbers in this dat.

Edited by axledentaldj

gogo's version has funny names for some games and garoun is one of them.

name it garoud and it should see it and if not check with his dat

Well the garoud.zip made it show up in the list, however another problem occurs now. The file isn't booting to the UniBIOS even though it is enabled and does fine with other games. I read in the readme that if there was a problem with the game booting to UniBIOS that it would boot with another one. Whenever I started Garou the first time it worked, but put it in Arcade Mode and now whenever I try to play it, it always brings me to the diagnostics menu instead of the game.