iam new to zinc

my final question,its not about making game run its about rival schools how come u cant use hyo(i havent played this game in quite sometime so iam thinking that the guy with the white hair and long sword)i remember i used to play as him every time i went to the arcade.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gryphon ur usually right but hyo is in part one as the final boss but i know ive used him in part 1 as a normal partner. found proof in gamefaqs to backup my claims

Hyo

===

Hyo, like Sakura,is a character that's only revealed through a time

release function. However, unlike Sakura, he's not hidden. Being the

last boss of the game, he's pretty powerful.

Way to unlock REAL ending

To see the REAL endings to this game, get up to Chapter 7 and beat either Raizo, his partner, or both and you MUST do this with a TEAM UP MANUEVER. After that you'll face the real boss, Hyo. Beat him and the real character endings and credits will appear

Edited by double99

I have hax0red cfg files for each game that enables time-release characters etc.

I'll put the cfg pack to my site for download.

Rival Schools also has akira along with Sakura as hidden characters...and Hyo of course.

Edited by Agozer

gryphon ur usually right but hyo is in part one as the final boss but i know ive used him in part 1 as a normal partner. found proof in gamefaqs to backup my claims

Hyo

===

To see the REAL endings to this game, get up to Chapter 7 and beat either Raizo, his partner, or both and you MUST do this with a TEAM UP MANUEVER. After that you'll face the real boss, Hyo. Beat him and the real character endings and credits will appear

Ooooh...then I suck at Rival Schools. I just remember beating that really big guy and thinking the game is over. I haven't even gotten Sakura yet!! AH!

Thanks for the correction. ;)

Hyo

===

Ooooh...then I suck at Rival Schools. I just remember beating that really big guy and thinking the game is over. I haven't even gotten Sakura yet!! AH!

Thanks for the correction. ;)

Not to meantion that Raizo and Hyo are real bitches to fight against.

I have hax0red cfg files for each game that enables time-release characters etc.

I'll put the cfg pack to my site for download.

Rival Schools also has akira along with Sakura as hidden characters...and Hyo of course.

I have those too

but I memmer one time finding some different hacked cfg's from a dutch site. But only they were for some of the other games. Like...on sfex 1 you could play as Garuda, Gouki, and Vega, but on sfexp you could play as Evil Ryu, Evil Hokuto, Cycloid Gamma, and Cycloid Beta. But the ones on Da Freak's site don't have those characters unlocked ;)

anyone else have those hacked cfg's?

heres a link(s) that have cfg's that have all character exposed. in games like streetfighter ex rival schools and many more.heres a direct link to the zip file that contains all the characters for about ten games.all u have to do is overwrite the old cfg in the cfg folder(just saying all this crap if a newbie to zinc like me is reading this.)these cfg were i guess for the impact emulator but are fully compatible with zinc.and heres the page where i got it from.

update direct linking is not allowed so the first link wont work so try the second link to page were i got the file from,click and download from the link that says "Config Files pack - Unlock all charcters in the games by K'K' "

Edited by double99