Darkstalkers III Sprite Search and Request

Lately i've been trying to standardize all my avatars/sigs for every message board i'm on (lord knows i need it, just look at my lousy avatar ;) ). My question is, does anyone have a link to animated sprites of Jedah from Vampire Savior / Darkstalkers III? I've been searching all over but have come up empty handed. I lack the appropriate skillz to animate some myself... Thanks in advance.

P.S. i should probably be shot for using the phrase "appropriate GIF skillz" but it's too late now... :angry:

Sweet---thanx skythe, you rule :D

Can you get me Jedah (LP color) in his normal stance, standing HK, and "screaming" victory pose (where his eyes go red and everything)? I really appreciate your help, Skythe. :lol: Thanks again to everyone for helping out the noob.

Here's 2 out of 3.

Jedah_HK.gif

Jedah_Win1.gif

I have no clue why they're slow right now. They're suppose to be faster. My PC was working fine earlier today for this but recently it's been slowing down my sprite rips now.

SKYTHE, YOU RULE!!!!

These are great work and I thank you for your time. Having just been out with a friend who INSISTS on listening to rap ALL THE TIME only one phrase can describe these:

SKEET SKEET

Thanks again...im gonna save these and put one in my avatar now...

Perfection.... I'll make a sig later :)