How Do you like my new Avatar?

Has anyone played the game? It's really quite a well designed (and funny) adventure game.

Well, you can get it from Home of the Underdogs.

Almost up-to-par with some LucasArts titles in the humor department, IMO.

I don't know if you still can, and besides that version had the speech files cut out of it. I have the version with full speech included - I'd give it to everyone but I have limited bandwidth. Maybe I could send it to someone with a website so they could host it?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're the planeteers, you can be one too, cause saving our planet is the thing to do.

Is it sad that I know the themes?

I vaguely remember Captain Planet...Wasn't there a bunch of kids that got rings from Captain Planet? And then they could use those rings to manipulate wind, fire and whatnot + talk to animals or something...

We're the planeteers, you can be one too, cause saving our planet is the thing to do.

Is it sad that I know the themes?

I vaguely remember Captain Planet...Wasn't there a bunch of kids that got rings from Captain Planet? And then they could use those rings to manipulate wind, fire and whatnot + talk to animals or something...

Yeah, and with all their powers combined they could summon Captain Planet!

captain_planet_03.jpg

That show was quite pathetic now that I think about it, but I suppose it coveyd(sp?) a message to kids. In the same league with the Power Rangers, althought CP made more sense.

I actually liked some of the villains designs. Like the evil captain planet dood. He was all covered with sludge and stuff. I'm a big fan of evil/poison skills in my games. Also, the wind element often contains status ailments if they are not found in their own category.

captain planet hes our hero hes gonna take polution down to zero...  :) i used to watch that show...  :D

Me too...I can remember whether I liked it's main theme music or not.