Getting A Tattoo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then get a tatoo on your back with an error pointing down that says "INSERT HERE" then show that to the dudes at your work

ROFL. Dude, that was nasty.

If you need my opinion, get a tattoo of a Kanji that means dragon.

Nah, I'd never want to do that, I don't even like wearing clothes that have kanji on it. The reason is that I've seen some of the (english) shirts on engrish.com - such as my favourite, 'miss urine tester USA', and I imagine that the Japanese would like getting your own back. Could you imagine getting a tattoo of a kanji that you think means 'brave warrior' or something, but actually means 'stupid hakojin'?!? Then you'd be stuck with it forever :lol:

If you need my opinion, get a tattoo of a Kanji that means dragon.

Nah, I'd never want to do that, I don't even like wearing clothes that have kanji on it. The reason is that I've seen some of the (english) shirts on engrish.com - such as my favourite, 'miss urine tester USA', and I imagine that the Japanese would like getting your own back. Could you imagine getting a tattoo of a kanji that you think means 'brave warrior' or something, but actually means 'stupid hakojin'?!? Then you'd be stuck with it forever :lol:

Well, that would be bad. :D People should search examples from Engrish.com

I was thinking more along the lines of checking the proper meaning of a kanji and how it looks. Not something like "Oh man, that looks cool. I want that"....and it turns out to be the little line of writing that translates into "homosexuality".

Edited by Agozer

Hey Fatal, you might want to change the "Gone" and "Fatal Rose has left 1emulation" thing.  :D

?

Sorry, I have been out of the loop and I don't understand what the hell is going on.

Anon.

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. He proclaimed he was leaving 1emulation but he came back two weeks later.