Guess My Summer Class

Ghosty

Ok, Good Enough. I Don't Think You Guys Had A Chance Of Guessing This But, It Was Special Ed. I Wanted Health Class But It Was Full. And Guess What I Leart Today? Here's My Story:

Teacher: Ok Whats This Here?

Class: *Speachless*

Teacher: It's A "Cat". Now What Goes In Between These 2 Letters?

Teacher: An "A", Now Write That Down On Your Work Sheets.

Class: *Tries To Write An "A"*

I Didn't Say Much Cuz I Already Learnt It In Kinder. We Also Learnt Other Simple(For Most Us) 3 Letter Words.

I Hate That Clas I Was Bored Out Of My Mind, The Good Thing Is That I Only Get To Go There For Half The Day :!: And I Got A Red, White, And Blue Star Eraser :!: Here's To Hoping They Move Me Out :mellow:

Is this special ed class for idiots or for mentally challenged people? If its for mentally challenged people then you shouldn't make fun of their disability, but if they are normal people go right ahead. :D

Ok, Good Enough. I Don't Think You Guys Had A Chance Of Guessing This But, It Was Special Ed. I Wanted Health Class But It Was Full. And Guess What I Leart Today? Here's My Story:

Teacher: Ok Whats This Here?

Teacher: It's A "Cat". Now What Goes In Between These 2 Letters?

Teacher: An "A", Now Write That Down On Your Work Sheets.

Class: *Tries To Write An "A"*

I Didn't Say Much Cuz I Already Learnt It In Kinder. We Also Learnt Other Simple(For Most Us) 3 Letter Words.

I Hate That Clas I Was Bored Out Of My Mind, The Good Thing Is That I Only Get To Go There For Half The Day :!: And I Got A Red, White, And Blue Star Eraser :!: Here's To Hoping They Move Me Out :mellow:

Is this special ed class for idiots or for mentally challenged people? If its for mentally challenged people then you shouldn't make fun of their disability, but if they are normal people go right ahead. :D

A Little From Colum A, A Little From Colum B. Noo Just Joking I Don't Ever Make Fun Of Mentally Challenged, Just Idiots Like Me.(Theys Idiots)

well 666Ghost, there is only one thing i can say....

Image Removed | Just not appropriate.

Awwww, Damn. Owell. Can You Pm Me Or Email Me The Image? Thank You.

LOL WTF?! Is that what really goes on in special ed. classes? It sounds even funnier than some comedy flick mocking "mentally-challenged people"!

Teacher:"What color is this?"

Class:.........

Teacher:"C'mon, don't be shy."

Class:........

Yep Pretty Much, And Today O Leart My ABC's. HEHE!

my only guess is driver's ed. I was required to take both health and driver's ed in order to met graduation criteria. although this is just a guess, but where I live in this city, its a requirement, and all high school has the exact same.