Shareza, Kazaa, Pending,..

hey on shareza and kazaa and many other p2p sharing programs, wheneveri try to download something, its always on pending (shareaza).is there any other way for me to download that file?. is it bc there is no other sources? or is it the hosts problem?..

hey on shareza and kazaa and many other p2p sharing programs, wheneveri try to download something, its always on pending (shareaza).is there any other way for me to download that file?. is it bc there is no other sources? or is it the hosts problem?..

Kazaa doesn't even have Pending, but yeah, it really annoys me in Shareaza.

You'll just have to wait.

Edited by Agozer

kazaa has the queued...kazaa is lot better than shareza but isn't that broad, its limited to mostly songs and famous movies.. it doesn't have those rare files..

Yeah, that pending crap is annoying as hell. How long has it said pending? If its said that for a day then I suggest trying to find someone else to download from. What are you downloading?

kazaa has the queued...kazaa is lot better than shareza but isn't that broad, its limited to mostly songs and famous movies.. it doesn't have those rare files..

At least if something gets remotely queued, it resumes sooner or later...What rare stuff? eDonkey sucks and the servers are most run by germans. I've never gotten anything off the eDonkey network. :lol:

Yeah, that pending crap is annoying as hell. How long has it said pending? If its said that for a day then I suggest trying to find someone else to download from. What are you downloading?

ooo iwas downloading mvc2.. its at 83.34%.. but it has been on pending for more than 3 days.. i left it on the whole time.. and once in a while it would be active but than would go back to pending..omfg. :lol:

u should dl stuff with a lot of souces and stuff that tells u the speed of da download cuz those are da 1's that'll most likely work. and if ur download is pending, all u can do is wait. u can try pause and upausing it, cuz some people cancals ur download sometimes. if u download something that starts with pending then u should just caneal it

Man use ircspy with Mirc, (not is not a drink, or grab a torrent client and go to sprnova.org or the bes,t use the newsgroup, i got tired of those p2p crap, i remember downloading a tennis game and suddenly stop at 99.3% with overnet so i wait and i wait and i wait by today more than a year after i couldn't download that game, i hate p2p.

Edited by lancerx