How Do I Cheat With A Graphic Calculator?

I need to know how to save notes on a graphic calculator so I can cheat on my Math 11 and Physics 11 test. I know I'd be better off studying and I will do that but I'll get even a better mark if I cheat. :lol: so tutorials please :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Awesome!

I'm assuming you have a TI calculator, hopefully an 83, 86, or 89. Well what you have to do is go to Program and then Edit. Then you choose a name which will open up a new programming window. Then you type what you want to put in.

It's not that tough...

Haha! Awesome!

I'm assuming you have a TI calculator, hopefully an 83, 86, or 89. Well what you have to do is go to Program and then Edit. Then you choose a name which will open up a new programming window. Then you type what you want to put in.

It's not that tough...

Dude, I've donr that countless of times. It's a good thing that the BASIC in the TI-85 is flexible enough so one can do small programs (and bigger ones too, if you can spare the time) with it. There's nothing like a few pre-programmed equations to help you out in a math test.

The truth is that almost none of my programmings really helped me in a time of need, but they were fun to make.

Edited by Agozer

Graphical calculators? Bah! In my heyday, I just scribbled notes onto my pencil case or stuff bits of paper down the transparent tubes of my pens.

we gotta go the extra mile nowadays. god bless those Texas Instrument Calculators....but anyways, i like to use small square erasers, and print out a tiny lil sheet with stuff on em and tape it on the eraser. the font is so small u can barely read it. clear enough to see. or we used to have water bottles from aquafina or sumthin, and have cheat sheets inside the bottle. but then again that was pretty hard to do haha. ahhhhh i miss my cheatin days....

god bless those Texas Instrument Calculators....

The best part is that the Texas Instruments calculators have been emulated...by TI itself....although, it can't beat the real thing.

Edited by Agozer

Go hightech and use a PDA.

Oh yeah, since those are so easy to whip out in the middle of a test and use. :lol:

PDAs and cellphones are banned during most tests if you didn't know.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Really? PDAs over here are considered allowed as long as the Caculator app is open. Yeah, like tahts ever going to happen. My schoolboard is dumb or something.

Yeah, there's an article and they talked about pdas and cellphones of cheating in exams. So the teachers will probably watchout for those but not for the graphic calculators. I know what I'm doing for my Physics 11 final, which is next tuesday. First I asked the teacher if walkman or cd-players are allowed and he said yes, so I'm gonna go home, record all the notes, burn it on a cd with different tracks, and then use it, for the test. I'll use my TI-83 or 86 something like that for my math 11 finals. :lol: