2 Versions Of Sf3:3s Together?

Wizard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all good for japan, america and canada... what about england..  :-D

Europe usually gets screwed over so that the really good releases never get here...So, I don't know. But like with most things, don't get your hopes too high.

all good for japan, america and canada... what about england..  :-D

Europe usually gets screwed over so that the really good releases never get here...So, I don't know. But like with most things, don't get your hopes too high.

my hopes aint too high but i just recently bought a dreamcast so i could play it... :P but a ps2 version would be nice :)

The only differences between the DC and PS2, is that the PS2 has the options to use the first version of 3s.

Hopefully they don't do anything to the graphics. The game is so damn smooth I don't want a frame missing! Oh and because you have a PAL DC, NTSC games look funky because NTSC-USA/J games run on 60Hz (NTSC TV) and PAL games run on 50Hz.

Hopefully they don't do anything to the graphics. The game is so damn smooth I don't want a frame missing! Oh and because you have a PAL DC, NTSC games look funky because NTSC-USA/J games run on 60Hz (NTSC TV) and PAL games run on 50Hz.

NTSC games don't look funky provided that one's TV accepts NTSC signal.

Most TV's sold nowadays support both, but mine doesn't....

BGM SELECT?!?!?!!?! Wicked!

It's always a sign of a quality game / conversion. (Soul Edge, Tekken 1,2,3, VF2 etc)

I doubt the PS2 can have full frames for this game. It may manage it, but I'm not holding my breath. It struggled with the awful amount of frames in CvS2.