Games that's developed under Windows CE (remember logo on DC front panel ?) are not emulated by Chankast, because of some DC games are using that standards of Windows CE libraries, But there are some old games using these libraries and there are no hits behind them. Others games are running with average success

Games that's developed under Windows CE (remember logo on DC front panel ?) are not emulated by Chankast, because of some DC games are using that standards of Windows CE libraries, But there are some old games using these libraries and there are no hits behind them. Others games are running with average success

Whoa, a big improvement in English there. :( Good work.

But this is still just the first emulator and only the second release. It's not perfect. But in the future you could probably see those games being supported too.

Also, X-Box uses a stripped down win2k kernel.

The name would be Windows Embedded. Since Embedded is based off XP, which in turn is based off 2k.

Don't get me started on that joke gaming console (Can we say "A flop before it even hit shelves?")

btw my PLC at work used an Embedded Windows CE, it was the operating system that housed all the programs required to keep my line operating correctly. Embedded OS just means contained on a chip, what OS is contained on that chip can be ANYTHING that will fit and has the means to function from it.

Then tell me how phantom (AHAHA) uses it.

It's not the Phantom, it's the Phantom Gaming Service. Only when you use the full name will you get the full comedic effect of its crappiness.

Wrong, an Embedded OS is simply an Operating System on a chip.

iq_132 is correct, stripped Windows 2k kernel.

You're all wrong, the xbox is a linux computer, lol.

Edited by Cominus

Wrong, an Embedded OS is simply an Operating System on a chip.

iq_132 is correct, stripped Windows 2k kernel.

You're all wrong, the xbox is a linux computer, lol.

roflmao

I admit it, tht made me laugh. Mentioning the Phantom Gaming Service should be a bannable offence.