Tripping The Rift

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around for a while - I've been busy studying, and downloading episodes from irc.

Speaking of which, has anyone had the good fortune to view my current favourite show of all time, Tripping the Rift?

Before everyone starts hailing the old-train, remember that I do not live in the US so it is only due to the magic of my broadband connection that I've been able to download and watch every episode! And I am glad I have.

About the show: it is entirely c-g (computer-generated) animation, and it looks FANTASTIC. In terms of the storyline, the best example I could come up with would be Duckman in space. It's sleazy, rude, and hilarious.

Some back-story: this show was based on a 5-minute short that is 'all your base are belong to us'-worthy in internet fame. This original short and the first episode can be found at http://www.trippingtherift.com (to get to the original short you have to play the board-game on the homepage until you 'win').

So, have you guys seen it? If so, what do you think?

top.jpg

Damn, where can I get this stuff? It looks awesome.

i've managed to download every episode from various channels in irc://irc.tveps.net - start with the channel called 'tripping the rift' but be prepared to look in various other channels (and to wait in line)

I've actually never seen this show so I think I will also get the episodes and see what's so good about it. If it's like Duckman in space, it has to be good.

Random, how many episodes are there?

I've actually never seen this show so I think I will also get the episodes and see what's so good about it. If it's like Duckman in space, it has to be good.

Random, how many episodes are there?

13 so far: there's also the original clip and a trailer for the sequel to the original clip (that was never actually made) circulating the internet.

I've seen it before, in the US it acctually comes on the sci-fi channel, that or comedy central. It's ok, it has a little bit of funny, not the greatest show anyway, doesn't come close to dave chapelle anyways. if the show were on an r-rated channel then the show would have alien/nudity.

i've seen it a few times in the sci-fi channel st night, it is ok, how many episodes are there?

Random said that there are 13 episodes.

13 so far. There has to be more.

i've seen it a few times in the sci-fi channel st night, it is ok, how many episodes are there?

Random said that there are 13 episodes.

13 so far. There has to be more.

Oh, ok. i skipped that part, but, there has to be more, i've seen it announced so many times on sci-fi.

Edited by lancerx