J-ho Married Again....

I'm guessing that they will be divorced in about 2 days....

mmhmm exactly :-D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink has one of those too.

I want a nipple tweaker...  :(

Am I right when I say that a professional nipple tweaker makes teh nipples stand out more...if that's the case, why won't J-Ho do it herself?

Pink has one of those too.

I want a nipple tweaker...  :lol:

Am I right when I say that a professional nipple tweaker makes teh nipples stand out more...if that's the case, why won't J-Ho do it herself?

She is too disgusted with her body :(

hmmm interestin tidbit...we wonder why they do such things in such a rushed manner...it is jennifer lopez, shes on her journey to marry every man on earth so grab a number fellas. but for marc anthony....according to yahoo news.

"Anthony's latest album, Amar Sin Mentiras (To Love Without Lies), hits stores Tuesday"

so, with that being said, this eliminates the possible "whos marc anthony????" questions from the public.

musicians.....the things they do for attention haha

hmmm interestin tidbit...we wonder why they do such things in such a rushed manner...it is jennifer lopez, shes on her journey to marry every man on earth so grab a number fellas. but for marc anthony....according to yahoo news.

"Anthony's latest album, Amar Sin Mentiras (To Love Without Lies), hits stores Tuesday"

so, with that being said, this eliminates the possible "whos marc anthony????" questions from the public.

musicians.....the things they do for attention haha

Marc Antony is already quite famous here. Speaking of Marc Antony, what happened to Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin? Apparantly Ricky Martin played at J. Ho's wedding...so he's a wedding singer now? How low. ;)

And I would hate to be J. Ho's child. Knowing that your mom definitely slept with THAT many people is kind of weird. I mean atleast with other people it's kept semi-secret.

I'm sure the possibility of J.Lo having a child is next to none, since she can never stay with a guy long enough....

The most extreme scenario would be that J.Lo's child would have so many stepfathers that it would tax the child's sanity sooner or later.

Edited by Agozer