Vectorman And Altered Beast Remakes

Well the Altered beast remake is going to keep being worked on, but with delays

Vectorman sadly was cancelled, its still a possiblity in the future, but not anytime soon :(

Very sad news to me as Vectorman is still one of my favorite games and all the videos ive seen of the remake had me very excited

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen the altered beast remake. too bad they didnt use the original animals (wolf,dragon,bear,tiger and golden/silver wolf). but other than that it looks pretty kool...

ill update with some pix if i can find some...

EDIT: actually, i guess they did use some old animals. here u go, courtesy of good ol gamespot...pretty badass..artwork looks insane, i hope gameplay is good :( i jus played the old game last night...memories =*)

914715_20040513_screen001.jpg

914715_20040513_screen002.jpg

914715_20040513_screen003.jpg

914715_20040513_screen005.jpg

914715_20040513_screen011.jpg

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

There's no way it will have the same feeling now that it's a 3D game. So I guess I'll just be satisfied if it starts off with some guy yelling 'rise from your grave.' But even then it won't sound so blurred and muffled as the one I used to love. :(

yeah its old but i didnt see anything about it here

yeah its old, but i mean i never saw those shots till last night, so its fairly new. i love the classic game, i jus hope the new one will be the same or better...so far it looks pretty good to me...

i hope you can unlock the original game as a bonus or something

or maybe they will have some character playing a game and it will be the original in a FMV or something

DONT FORGET j00 r0075!!!!!

I doubt this new generation of gamers would appreciate the old school ones we played but it would be a nice touch for us.